PlayStation 4 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which game(s) have you preordered for your PS4?

+4
Silent Angel
bronxsushi
johngie
Thirty3Three
8 posters

Go down

Which game(s) have you preordered for your PS4? Empty Which game(s) have you preordered for your PS4?

Post by Thirty3Three Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:16 am

None for me yet, waiting to see what becomes available before launch Wink
Thirty3Three
Thirty3Three
Admin
Admin

https://ps4forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which game(s) have you preordered for your PS4? Empty Re: Which game(s) have you preordered for your PS4?

Post by johngie Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:44 am

Futureshop.ca had a great deal during E3, so I got AC4, Destiny, Killzone, Watchdogs, The Division, Dying Light, The Order, and Infamous.
johngie
johngie

Back to top Go down

Which game(s) have you preordered for your PS4? Empty Re: Which game(s) have you preordered for your PS4?

Post by Thirty3Three Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:45 am

johngie wrote:Futureshop.ca had a great deal during E3, so I got AC4, Destiny, Killzone, Watchdogs, The Division, Dying Light, The Order, and Infamous.

That's awesome!!

PS. I'm really happy to see you here, welcome!! Smile
Thirty3Three
Thirty3Three
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bronxsushi Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:57 am

I'm not going to preorder any games for PS4. I will just make sure my Playstation Plus is all paid up. Then I will play DRIVECLUB PS+ edition until a good PS4 game is released. Also, NO RIDGE RACER GAME AT LAUNCH ?!?!?.
bronxsushi
bronxsushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Thirty3Three Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:01 am

bronxsushi wrote:I'm not going to preorder any games for PS4. I will just make sure my Playstation Plus is all paid up. Then I will play DRIVECLUB PS+ edition until a good PS4 game is released. Also, NO RIDGE RACER GAME AT LAUNCH ?!?!?.

Dude, you read my mind! Hahahaha!

Welcome to the boards, by the way Smile
Thirty3Three
Thirty3Three
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Angel Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:07 am

Not going to pre order anything other than the console. Only first party game available at launch that I've been interested in is Killzone until recently, after watching some gameplay of Knack I'm a little more open to it. Looking forward to Watch Dogs, can't recall what else would be available at launch. Hopefully some F2P games are.
Silent Angel
Silent Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by AK-Sloth Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:30 pm

bronxsushi wrote:I'm not going to preorder any games for PS4. I will just make sure my Playstation Plus is all paid up. Then I will play DRIVECLUB PS+ edition until a good PS4 game is released. Also, NO RIDGE RACER GAME AT LAUNCH ?!?!?.
Don't forget, you will get OutLast free too!
AK-Sloth
AK-Sloth

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPanda Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Killzone and depending on how much cash I have in the next 4 month I'll pre-order COD. The guy at Gamestop wasnt exactly sure which games were launch window and launch day. However, COD should be launch day as it releases like a month before the PS4 does. Same can be said for BF
ProfessorPanda
ProfessorPanda

Back to top Go down

Post by sephiroth Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:09 pm

The games I'm waiting for wont be out till 2015 probably.... Sad
sephiroth
sephiroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawking10 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Planning to preorder infamous ss, as it looks EPIC! Oh, and I will be getting DriveClub too since it will be available free for plus members!

Lawking10

Back to top Go down

Post by AK-Sloth Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:42 pm

If I do preorder my ps4, I will preorder KZ: Shadow Fall, and BF4.
AK-Sloth
AK-Sloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawking10 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:43 pm

Shadow Fall looks awesome too. Not a big fan of the Killzone series though.

Lawking10

Back to top Go down

Post by Thirty3Three Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:27 pm

Lawking10 wrote:Shadow Fall looks awesome too. Not a big fan of the Killzone series though.
Lawking?! Heeey! Welcome to the forums! Smile

Very happy to have you here!
Thirty3Three
Thirty3Three
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down