PlayStation 4 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been a long time since my last introduction...

3 posters

Go down

It's been a long time since my last introduction... Empty It's been a long time since my last introduction...

Post by DP Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:07 am

So I'm DP, admin over at the PAStadium forums and one of the lead developers of Project Axis, the only PlayStation All-Stars/Super Smash Bros. crossover game.  Thirty introduced me to this site, and since I'm getting a PS4 I figured I'd join up.

DP

Back to top Go down

It's been a long time since my last introduction... Empty Re: It's been a long time since my last introduction...

Post by Thirty3Three Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:16 am

DP wrote:So I'm DP, admin over at the PAStadium forums and one of the lead developers of Project Axis, the only PlayStation All-Stars/Super Smash Bros. crossover game.  Thirty introduced me to this site, and since I'm getting a PS4 I figured I'd join up.

Glad to have you here, DP! Smile

For those who don't know, PAStadium (pastadium.forumotion.com) is the official forum for their new game, currently dubbed, "Project Axis"! Expect some talk of Project Axis here! It's gonna be a blast!!
Thirty3Three
Thirty3Three
Admin
Admin

https://ps4forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

It's been a long time since my last introduction... Empty Re: It's been a long time since my last introduction...

Post by Joecool Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:57 am

welcome! 
Is that game playable on the Vita or what console?
Joecool
Joecool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thirty3Three Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:58 am

Joecool wrote:welcome! 
Is that game playable on the Vita or what console?

PC, I believe, but I'm not 100%!

DP is actively working on it! And it looks classic, yet fun!
Thirty3Three
Thirty3Three
Admin
Admin

https://ps4forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joecool Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:27 am

Awesome, gonna have a look.
Joecool
Joecool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum