PlayStation 4 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IMPORTANT] Prefix Codes and Rules of the Other Gaming Section

2 posters

Go down

[IMPORTANT] Prefix Codes and Rules of the Other Gaming Section Empty [IMPORTANT] Prefix Codes and Rules of the Other Gaming Section

Post by Kirby Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:20 pm

The other Gaming section will be run by yours truly. And I am an OCD freak, so this section will be organized using [PREFIXes]. They are little abbreviations at the beginning of the topic's title. Also use the official name of the Game please. (I've got consoles under control, PlayStation discussion can go into the respective PlayStation sections)

Examples:
SSBB - BAD
[Wii] SSBB - Bad
[Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Good

List of prefixes:

And let me emphasize one more time, DO NOT POST A TOPIC WITHOUT A PREFIX. Your topic will be LOCKED on site.
These additional rules are ones that, (just like the global rules) upon breaking are a warn-able offense. Please keep these in mind, the next time you go to create a topic, or post something.
1. Do NOT post a topic without a prefix (I really can't say this enough)
2. If you don't know if a topic has been made previously, use the search engine provided. You MAY bump old topics in this section, for the sake of revitalizing said topic with discussion.
3. You must respect the opinion of any and all individuals. You may disagree, but do not in any way hold your opinion over anyone else's. That being said, that is what the Taboo section is for.
4. No "Is this better than this" topics without my permission, simply to avoid clutter. If you truly wish to create the topic, you may ask me in a private message.
5. Do not create a topic just for a poll. Ask the Original Poster ( the person who created the topic where your poll would be most relevant ) to put it up in said topic, or a private message.

All of these rules should be taken at face value, because they are under a zero tolerance policy. No exception, if you break one of the rules, you will be warned. If you can follow the five rules here you'll see a pretty cool Kirby.

That being said., if you feel a rule should be added, or that an existing rule should be tweaked, just send me a private message containing your opinion, and we will consider it together. The post below will be for documenting the amendments made to the rules of the section.

Last edited by Kirby on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : June 19, 2013: Changed the wording to be more user-friendly. June 19, 2013: Added the amendment clause. June 20, 2013: More typos.)
Kirby
Kirby
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

[IMPORTANT] Prefix Codes and Rules of the Other Gaming Section Empty Re: [IMPORTANT] Prefix Codes and Rules of the Other Gaming Section

Post by Thirty3Three Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Very well-put!
Thirty3Three
Thirty3Three
Admin
Admin

https://ps4forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down