PlayStation 4 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be stuck in this gen for awhile, guys.

4 posters

Go down

I'll be stuck in this gen for awhile, guys. Empty I'll be stuck in this gen for awhile, guys.

Post by AK-Sloth Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:48 pm

So I was planning on buying a ps4, but then I realized that I have yet to enjoy most of the ps3's big games. Games I want to buy for it still (off the top of my head)

All 3 batman games
Uncharted 3
The Last of Us
AC 2
Resistance 1 and 2
Tomb Raider
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Deadspace 1,2, and 3
Bioshock 1,2, and Infinite
Skyrim
Rage
MGS 5

As you can see, there are a lot of games I still want to play. I think I will wait a couple years till I get the ps4. However, I will continue to be as active as I can on here, as I am still highly interested in the ps4.
AK-Sloth
AK-Sloth

Back to top Go down

I'll be stuck in this gen for awhile, guys. Empty Re: I'll be stuck in this gen for awhile, guys.

Post by sephiroth Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Lol, what have you been doing? Those are probably the biggest games of this gen.

But that does remind me, this site may do better as a general PlayStation fan site, not just the Playstation4 specifically.
sephiroth
sephiroth

Back to top Go down

I'll be stuck in this gen for awhile, guys. Empty Re: I'll be stuck in this gen for awhile, guys.

Post by AK-Sloth Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:39 pm

sephiroth wrote:Lol, what have you been doing? Those are probably the biggest games of this gen.

But that does remind me, this site may do better as a general PlayStation fan site, not just the Playstation4 specifically.
I just got my ps3 last summer, and Battlefield 4 and CoD have had me hooked for a bit too long...
AK-Sloth
AK-Sloth

Back to top Go down

Post by noobtaco Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:59 pm

Im still stuck in the previous generation Very Happy
....just got like 7 games for ps2 and wii that I wanted to play back then but never got around to do so.
noobtaco
noobtaco

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPanda Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Whatever, I'll be getting my PS4 and playing exclusives. Once I'm done with those I'll go back and play games like The Last of Us and whatever else I missed on PS3 worth a damn.
ProfessorPanda
ProfessorPanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down