PlayStation 4 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Trigger & Impact Wrestling

2 posters

Go down

Dead Trigger & Impact Wrestling Empty Dead Trigger & Impact Wrestling

Post by ProfessorPanda Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:19 am

Both games were played on the ASUS Nexus 7 tablet

Rating System for Panda Reviews go as follows:

Better than sex - 10
Full Price- 8-9
Bargain Bin- 5-7
Some Ol' Bullshit - Anything below 5
Fuck you - No explanation needed

Dead Trigger

Developer: Madfinger Games

Story
There is no real story here? Ever played zombies Call of Duty? Now picture that zombies in Call of Duty, but now with an objective other than making sure a zombie doesn't take a chunk out yo ass! Between each level there is some dialogue in the form of a picture and text giving you your next objective. The objectives are pretty dumb too. One objective I had was to retrieve a bottle of some alcohol for some guy from a zombie infested mall. Go figure....

Gameplay

There is an analog stick placed on the left side of the screen, this is used for moving. On the right side of the screen you'll find a bubble with what looks like cross-hairs, this is for shooting. There is also a reload button, and at the top right a button to switch weapons, if you have any other weapons. Finally there is a third bubble, its used for things such as bandages and other items, if you have managed to purchase any. Moving your thing along any of the open space on the right side of the screen changes your point of view.

The Zombies seem to come from almost anywhere, thus its a MUST to keep an eye on your radar at the top left of the screen as you navigate your way around the map. There are two different types of main zombies in this game, there are the slow shambling type and the runners. The AI is surprisingly smart for a mobile game, the enemy flanks, and attacks in waves, eventually forcing you into a corner.

As you complete each stage you receive money which can be spent at the store, run by some big black guy (Cmon' Son!). The store offers you weapons as well as weapon upgrades, as well as medical supplies and items such as flash lights, which will come in handy during later stages of the game.

During the game you'll find yourself replaying the same levels, but with new objectives. You'd think this would become boring after awhile, but there is something about killing zombies, completing the most moronic mission tasks, and upgrading your character which makes this game seriously addicting.

Rating: Full Price

TNA Wrestling Impact

Developer: Namco Bandai

I'm a  wrestling fan so i figured why not buy the game for two dollars? Holy shit guys...

Presentation

There are over 25 different wrestlers to choose from. Each one comes out to their own specific wrestling music and preforms a taunt/ pose. The music however, lasts all of 3 seconds and ends before the entrance does. The character models look about what you'd see on the PSP, if not slightly worse.

Story

The Career Mode is broken up into three different divisions: Heavyweight, X-Division, Tag Team. It basically comes down to, you're either in a tournament to win the championship in the division you selected or you're in random rivalries till you get a championship opportunity. 

Gameplay

Analog stick on the left of the screen moves your character. There are 3 bubbles on the right of the screen, one punches/kicks, the other grapples, and the final one runs. Other bubbles pop up in certain situations over the course of the match; Things like pinning, reversals, and finishers.

The game is very basic, when you grabble, there are only two moves, which are assigned based on the character you selected. The punch/kick button decided to punch of kick based on the distance between your character and your opponent.

...... Ugh, guys.... I'm not going to continue. This game just sucks, okay?

Rating: FUCK YOU!
ProfessorPanda
ProfessorPanda

Back to top Go down

Dead Trigger & Impact Wrestling Empty Re: Dead Trigger & Impact Wrestling

Post by noobtaco Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:21 am

hollywood.com is gonna sue your panda ass.

^_^

I agree with full price on dead trigger: decent graphics and responsive controls. I really enjoyed wasting my time on it.

bahahah, that TNA game looks like shit.
noobtaco
noobtaco

Back to top Go down