PlayStation 4 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you jumping the ship from Xbox to PlayStation? Yes? No? Why?

+4
ProfessorPanda
Silent Angel
sephiroth
Thirty3Three
8 posters

Go down

Are you switching over from MicroSoft to Sony?

Are you jumping the ship from Xbox to PlayStation? Yes? No? Why? I_vote_lcap40%Are you jumping the ship from Xbox to PlayStation? Yes? No? Why? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Are you jumping the ship from Xbox to PlayStation? Yes? No? Why? I_vote_lcap60%Are you jumping the ship from Xbox to PlayStation? Yes? No? Why? I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Are you jumping the ship from Xbox to PlayStation? Yes? No? Why? I_vote_lcap0%Are you jumping the ship from Xbox to PlayStation? Yes? No? Why? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Are you jumping the ship from Xbox to PlayStation? Yes? No? Why? Empty Are you jumping the ship from Xbox to PlayStation? Yes? No? Why?

Post by Thirty3Three Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:42 am

Just thought I'd ask! I've been a PlayStation gamer forever! Well, as well as a Nintendo gamer. I've owned an Xbox and a 360, but never truly played them as often!
Thirty3Three
Thirty3Three
Admin
Admin

https://ps4forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Are you jumping the ship from Xbox to PlayStation? Yes? No? Why? Empty Re: Are you jumping the ship from Xbox to PlayStation? Yes? No? Why?

Post by sephiroth Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:35 am

Cant jump the ship I was never on
sephiroth
sephiroth

Back to top Go down

Are you jumping the ship from Xbox to PlayStation? Yes? No? Why? Empty Re: Are you jumping the ship from Xbox to PlayStation? Yes? No? Why?

Post by Silent Angel Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:03 am

^ Indeed, I'm on that same boat Wink
Silent Angel
Silent Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPanda Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:56 am

I'm one of those people who buys every console per generation. When Xbox pulled the whole DRM, always online thing, while not a massive deal for me, it showed me that Microsoft wont hesitate to take freedoms away  from console gamers. To the best of my knowledge Kinect is still a major feature of the new Xbox and for that reason I'm still not buying one right now. There may come a point where one finds its way into my house, but that'll be at a cheaper price and with a stack of games.
ProfessorPanda
ProfessorPanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Joecool Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:09 am

I was. I felt disappointed when they pulled the DRM thing. Which led me to buy everything the PS4 offered. 

Now here comes M$ saying that DRM will be removed, I can buy it now...but I've already/going to spent +$1,000 just for the PS4.
Joecool
Joecool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawking10 Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:56 pm

I really don't understand how anyone could want to buy an Xbox One right now? Just why would you!? Yeah, they have some good looking exclusives, I'll give them that, but that shouldn't justify a frickin' £80/$100 higher pricepoint. PS4's exclusives are good too mind - Killzone SF, Infamous SS and Driveclub look like quality first party titles. Especially Infamous <3

Lawking10

Back to top Go down

Post by sephiroth Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:35 pm

I heard there is a bill trying to be passed about things being sold with cameras that could record you, if the bill passes, if forces companies to also provide a bundle that excludes the recording device.
sephiroth
sephiroth

Back to top Go down

Post by noobtaco Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:05 pm

hell no!
I aint gonna pay (more) to play online.
noobtaco
noobtaco

Back to top Go down

Post by sephiroth Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Hmmm, not sure where you got that from. It has nothing to do with playing online.

Unless you mean, forcing them to sell a slightly cheaper console would up the price of XBL, for 1: who cares you're a PS gamer right? and 2: That isn't going to happen anyway.
sephiroth
sephiroth

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepyeyes2k2 Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:57 pm

I decided to switch from Xbox back to Playstation for two reasons.  First, I bought a new PS3 last October, and while I was playing both consoles, the PS3 quickly became my favorite.  Second, E3.  Microsoft wants to be the new Roku, and, by the way, it plays games.  Sony was so clearly focused on games and gamers that it was painfully obvious which was the better choice.

I traded all my Xbox stuff in, and my PS4 is almost paid for.  The DRM 180 didn't even begin to change my mind.  Microsoft made it clear what they want to do, and I don't trust that they will reverse the policy they just reversed.
sleepyeyes2k2
sleepyeyes2k2

Back to top Go down

Post by noobtaco Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:42 pm

I thought the question was wheter microsoft convinced me to switch over to xbox one rather than go for a PS4......cause if that is the case, for me it has a lot to do with charging online....
sephiroth wrote:Hmmm, not sure where you got that from. It has nothing to do with playing online.

Unless you mean, forcing them to sell a slightly cheaper console would up the price of XBL, for 1: who cares you're a PS gamer right? and 2: That isn't going to happen anyway.
noobtaco
noobtaco

Back to top Go down

Post by sephiroth Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:50 pm

Oh yes, I though you were replying to my specific comment. In that case you're right. Yes, I misunderstood.
sephiroth
sephiroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down